HIPAA Compliance for Healthcare Providers
Protecting Your Patients and Your Business
Regardless of the size of your healthcare organization, HIPAA compliance is a very real part of your business. The news is full of examples of healthcare providers just like you who are fined due to being out of step with HIPAA regulations. ingenuIT provides small single-person practices to larger multi-office healthcare providers with the policies, procedures, and tools to reduce their exposure to HIPAA compliance violations in relation to their IT infrastructure.
Watch a Brief Video on How We Can Help Your Organization
Our Structured Approach to HIPAA Compliance
We take a holistic approach to your information security needs by evaluating everything from the physical setup of your technology to how your people use technology to serve your patients. Our experienced team can guide you through the process of establishing initial HIPAA compliance. We will continue to work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure you remain HIPAA compliant in the event of rule changes or any future event. Best of all, we can also provide you with complete IT management. We help ensure you are not only HIPAA compliant but that your overall technology investments are aligned with your business goals.
Our HIPAA Compliance Services Include:
- Security Management Processes – Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Information System Activity Review
- Workforce Security – Authorization and/or Supervision, Workforce Clearance Provisions, Termination Procedures
- Information Access Management – Access Authorization, Establishment, and Management
- Security Awareness and Training – Security Reminders, Malware Protection, Access Monitoring, Password Management
- Security Incident Management – Response and Reporting
- Contingency Plans – Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, Emergency Operations Plans, Critical Application and Data Evaluation
- Evaluation – Security and Risk Consulting