Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
As an important component of our complete IT offering, vCIO aligns your business with your IT infrastructure and processes. A traditional CIO provides a company with strategic IT analysis and management. But these professionals are often a very significant investment and out of range for the small and medium-sized business. This is where ingenuIT’s vCIO can provide similar services at a lower cost. When you engage ingenuIT, we provide traditional CIO responsibilities such as:
- Aligning your overall business goals with your technology investments
- Advising on overall technology issues and technology vendor relationships
- Guidance on new IT initiatives
- Managing budgeting and ROI analysis on all technology investments
- Managing long-term strategic business growth and technology requirements
- Implementing a disaster recovery/business continuity plan
What can vCIO contribute to your business goals?
Comprehensive quarterly reviews of results, benchmarks, goals, growth, direction, and more.
Similar to meeting with your accountant or attorney on a regular basis, you will have the confidence of knowing where you are with your technology at all times.
Customized summaries arm you with impeccable knowledge giving you the power to make the most effective decisions for your business that help you deliver on the most important company objectives.